Pursuant to the European Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) with regard to the processing of personal data, Retractiv, the Data Controller, provides the following information:
- Personal data will be processed for commercial purposes, direct sales, marketing and commercial information, promotional, statistics and for the detection of consumer preferences, by processing with electronic and paper means and for any communications for direct marketing purposes.
- The legal basis of the treatment is constituted by the obligations arising towards the interested party as part of the contractual relationship of sale (“treatment necessary for the execution of a contract”); for treatments for direct marketing purposes, the legal basis is the legitimate interest of the company (“processing necessary to pursue a legitimate interest of the data controller”) and “It may be considered legitimate interest to process personal data for direct marketing purposes” ); for all other treatments that may be carried out by the Data Controller, the legal basis is the consent of the interested party.
- Contact details of the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
- The provision of data relating to the personal data of the interested party (name, surname and full postal address, e-mail and telephone number) is necessary:
- In order to allow Retractiv to fulfill its contractual obligations, in the case of placing a purchase order
- For after-sales assistance
- For any participation in the loyalty and promotion program
- For the user of the website www.retractiv.it, it is necessary to provide data such as the surname, name and e-mail address, in order to obtain from Retractiv the execution of sales assistance activities, such as service designed to verify / overcome any technical difficulties, including those of the User. With the User’s consent, the aforementioned data will also allow Retractiv to send its newsletter.
- The personal data processed are also processed through the creation of a centralized database, with IT and telematic tools. The database, containing the personal data of the interested parties, is accessible only by authorized persons. Specifically appointed subjects such as employees or other collaborators may become aware of the data in the processing necessary or connected to the sending of advertising material and order fulfillment and eventually third party service providers strictly functional to the execution of the contractual relationship, such as:
- To data entry; personalization and mailing companies
- Call centers
- Carriers for parcel delivery
- Companies that provide payment services
Specific directives are given to each Appointed in relation to the processing of data, instructions that the appointees are required to respect in order not to incur disciplinary sanctions and / or initiatives in court.
Retractiv confirms that any personal data communicated by the interested party is not intended for purposes other than those indicated in this Notice and that it will not be disclosed in any way or transferred to third party companies.
- The data controller is the owner of this website Kuptsova Olga, which uses the trademark Retractiv, with registered business in Arezzo, Italy, via Dovizi 55/3; if the data are collected at an affiliated store or partner or distributor, there is joint ownership of the data between Retractiv and the owner of the affiliated store.
We inform you that for the exercise of your rights, the interested party may contact Retractiv, at firstname.lastname@example.org,
Data retention period based on the purposes:
The personal data of each interested party are kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out those processing operations carried out in relation to each interested party, depending on their choices, preferences and indications.
The retention of personal data for the processing of direct marketing purposes is related to a maximum period of 48 months.
Personal data connected to contractual relationships with Retractiv’s customers are stored in accordance with the law for civil, fiscal, accounting and administrative purposes, to make possible means of proof in the event of litigation and to meet specific requests from the qualified Authority.
- Collect anonymous statistical data concerning the percentages of e-mail delivery with respect to the sent, reading, opening of the message, forwarding to third parties, “click” numbers, etc .;
- Count unique visitors to a web page or service;
- To elaborate aggregate statistics also regarding the functioning of our Site and the services present within it;
- Improve the performance of your Site by making User searches faster;
- Collect data relating to traffic and user interaction on the website to identify trends and to estimate our audience;
- Store information on User preferences and then customize the Website according to the specific interests of Users;
- Prevent the same advertisements from being displayed multiple times;
- Recognize the computer when the User returns to use the Retractiv Website again;
- Store the products chosen and previously inserted in the User’s Cart;
- Evaluate the approval, always anonymously, of the services available on the site itself, including those of an advertising nature;
- Improve the User’s browsing experience by suggesting the best products and promotions based on the navigation performed;
- Perform, with the consent, revocable at any time, of the registered users, the identification and detection of personal consumption preferences and consequent recording of the monitored data in view of offers and targeted promotions.
- If, at the express request of its Customer, Retractiv should issue an invoice, the personal / company data issued specifically by the Customer, for the sole purpose of issuing the electronic invoice, are not used by Retractiv for any other type of treatment.
- For children under 18 years old. If you are a minor, you cannot purchase from the website www.retractiv.it
Rights of the interested party. The interested party has the right:
- To access to your personal data;
- To obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him;
- To obtain the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay;
- The limitation of treatment;
The interested party also has the right:
- To object at any time to the processing of your personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes and for the process of profiling, so far as it is connected to this direct marketing;
- In the event that the treatment has its legal basis in the consent, to withdraw the consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent before the revocation;
- The right of data portability to receive their personal data provided to the Data Controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and to transmit them to a different Data Controller without impediments by the Data Controller to whom it has provided them. In exercising his rights regarding data portability, the interested party also has the right to obtain the direct transmission of personal data from one Data Controller to another, if technically feasible.
The interested party, can exercise these rights at any time, by writing to the Data Controller, Retractiv, by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address email@example.com.
Pursuant to European regulations, the faculty of the interested party is nevertheless entitled to contact the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data, in the manner specified therein.